Join the Sempar family
As a fast-growing professional services business we empower our team to grow and have truly life-changing experiences.
Client Manager – 1 position available:
Client Manager (small and medium-sized clients, business size £2m to £50m).
What you’ll get up to
- Client manager of limited company, partnership and sole trader clients.
- You’ll lead a small, innovative and enthusiastic team.
- Responsible to our Head of Compliance.
- Engage directly with our clients.
- Deliver timely and accurate year-end compliance to our clients with the help of the team.
- Offer our clients advice with the support of our advisory teams.
- Train your team and help them progress.
What we’re looking for
- You’ll be organised, enthusiastic and confident managing a small team.
- Either qualified as an accountant by ACCA, ICAEW or with more than 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Review and preparation of accounts, tax compliance, personal tax returns and VAT returns for your portfolio of clients.
- Client-facing meetings (in-person and remote) to discuss accounts and advice.
- Year-end reviews with clients and tax planning meetings.
- Annual tax planning with the support of the tax advisory team.
- Team training and development.
Hours and salary
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Flexible working.
- Working from home flexibility.
- Salary offered will be competitive and based on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Bonus birthday holiday with experience voucher.
- Private healthcare.
- Full CPD support.
Are you ready to join our supportive family and level-up your career?
Tax advice to make your business thrive
We believe being proactive is the best way to become tax efficient, starting from our first discovery meeting.
Getting under the hood of your business, we’ll recommend improvements that you can take action on right away, as well as identifying future areas of focus to make your business tax efficient.
Together, we’ll take your business on the journey from start-up, to success, to sale and beyond.
Covering everything from annual tax planning, employee retention, research and development tax credits (R&D), entrepreneur’s relief, efficient exits, bespoke VAT advice and buying property.
Helping you retain, invest and spend effectively to grow your business and achieve your goals.
Your go-to Finance Director to help you make the right strategic decisions
Helping you plan and set up the right strategy to grow your business.
Supporting you with management accounts and reports, finance and funding, effective cashflows and cost analysis.
We’ll become an extension of your board as your Finance Director, making sure you’re having the right meetings with the right people and making smart strategic decisions to get you where you want to be.
Let us take care of your finances while you focus on growing your business
Spend your time where you’re needed the most while we take care of your finance function.
As an extension of your team, we’ll work alongside you to provide a complete accounting and business advice service.
Bringing together the best apps, software and integrations for you to automate your processes. All while we seamlessly manage and monitor your finance function, saving you precious time, money, and energy.
From payroll to payments, cloud apps to credit control, we’ll become your trusted accounts department.
Automate your time-draining tasks with software packages to make your life easier
Technology and innovation are our bread and butter.
Following a complete tech audit, we’ll create a bespoke plan to plug the right software for you into your business.
From start to finish we’ll look at everything you need to automate your processes and become tax and time-efficient.
Not sure how best to tackle your tech challenge? We’ve got your back.
Learn about Steve’s top apps to automate your start-up finances in our Sempar Talks podcast episode. Listen now.
Take the stress out of doing your accounts and stay on the right side of HMRC
While we’re techies at heart, we mean business when it comes to compliance.
Helping sole traders, partnerships and charities take the stress out of doing your accounts. Keeping your HMRC and Companies House compliance straightforward and cost-effective
We’ll take care of your annual accounts, preparing corporation and self-assessment tax and VAT returns, payroll, and everything in-between.
You can rest easy and focus on running your business with one less thing to worry about.
Are we your new business best friend?
Read about how we’re helping real people like you achieve their dreams.